World's Largest Plane in the World Landing

up-close and personal with the world's largest airplane this weekend, in Peoria, IL read more...


25+ Things Russia Gets with Incorporating of Crimea

Tourism brings Crimea only 40% from all its income, remaining 60% is industry and infrastructure.... read more...